Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oh! It's good to be alive!

Enough of doom & gloom. Today I feel something like springtime - something like happiness. The sun is shining & a delightful thing has happened.
I was reading the paper this morning & couldn't help remarking on a headline that said Shane Warne & Simone are calling it quits "forever". 'Forever' is such a dramatic term. At least they didn't say "forever & ever & ever".
The young gentleman drinking coffee with me said "he sent a text message to her by accident".
I laughed. You see, I thought he'd made a joke. I thought he'd told me a hilarious joke.


he hadn't.

Warney did indeed send a text message meant for his new lover to his wife.

Oh Shane - don't you ever stop texting - blessings to you & your over-active thumbs x.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone should send him one of those finger trap devices, could save him a lot of heartache.

Anonymous said...

Heartache? Has Warnie got a heart to ache? He may ache in another part of his anatomy - and thinks with it as well! Let's spare his fingers for his bowling. I would suggest a chastity belt.

Anonymous said...

would make a great float for Mardi Gras, "come on over baby, my backdoor's open".

just have to ignore that the rest of the message said "1 <3 slppng ur 80085 wth m 4skn"